Friday, November 6, 2009

Snakes and snails and puppy-dog tails...

I was at the park earlier this week with Charlese. A little boy (about age 4) and his dad were there too, playing on the other side of the playground. Randomly, the little dude ran up to me and said:

"GUESS WHAT?? Did you know John Lennon and George Harris are dead? Yeah. I'm going to be one of The Beatles when I grow up."

And then he ran away. PRECIOUS. Little boys are ridiculously cute that way, they can unknowingly melt hearts. For a brief interlude, they become boarish teenagers...but eventually they get old enough to make a comeback. That's what so appealing about them when they grow up, I think. They manage to maintain their little boy innocence (aka they act like babies sometimes, but they're funny and adorable), they just wear big boy pants now.

No comments:

Post a Comment