Monday, April 5, 2010

Clueless.

Ugh, I hate how everything regarding my future is so up in the air right now.
Grad school: I have to decide where I'm going by April 15 more or less. I've heard from everyone but Boston U (top choice, of course) and they can't give me a date by which I'll know if I'm in or not. WHY? No clue.
Summer Internship: I had one all set up and ready to go, prime location, housing in the works. Then I got a call saying the center that hired me is closing for year. They are trying to help me find something else, but it isn't what I want. All because the center is closing for a year...WHY? No clue.
New internships: I've been applying for them daily. It narrows your choices when you have to apply for paid ones, but paid is necessary at this point in the game. I have only heard back from one so far (crap location)....WHY? No clue.

THIS CLUELESSNESS NEEDS TO STOP. NOW. (Sorry about the rant.)

*Side note: Kosta Koufos ate lunch with our family on Easter Sunday haha... not expecting that.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I bet you are going nuts right now! I wish you luck with Boston U. I know things will work themselves out, but I also know how frustrating it is to feel clueless. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete