Friday, March 26, 2010

Utah "Stuff" That Will Be Missed

(This list is sure to get longer the more I think about it):
Best friends, family, Book Club, fry sauce, Molca Salsa, my cat, my frog, Milcreek Canyon in the fall, my grandparents being close by, Sprague Library, Park City, HT Cathedral, peaches/farmers market, knowing my way around town, Coffee Break, Red Butte Garden, mooching off my parents, Sno Shack, lights at Temple Square, Greek festival, The Jade Cafe, living at Courtney's house part-time during school breaks, ridiculous accent/Utahisms, The Pie pizza, 80 degree weather/hail/thunder in the same day

2 comments:

  1. Are you moving to go to grad school?! I need the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, moving for grad school! Not sure where yet....I am deciding between Boston and New York :)

    ReplyDelete