Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2.14.2010

I hate to gush. Really, I do. But seeing as this is the closest thing I have to a diary, I feel the need to chronicle the best Valentine's Day a girl could ask for. I got to Will's house before he did, and so I answered the door when he arrived. He said "Happy Valentine's Day!" with a big grin and a kiss, handing me a McDonald's bag with a cheeseburger inside. Good thing I knew that was a joke, as he said he was kidding and that the cheeseburger was his and the dozen roses behind his back were for me. He mentioned that he'd wanted to get me tulips, but none of the arrangements were good enough. Still, I LOVED the roses, they were bright pink (hot princess variety). Appropriate name, yes? Haha. Will also had a box of Lindt chocolate truffles for me, of which I'm proud to say I've only eaten one so far. Then I gave him the card I made (which he loved) and he opened the puzzle I ordered (sans the box, so he wouldn't know what it looked like). I stealthily put together the center heart with our names on it and then passed it over to him. He was shocked! and thought it was awesome. Then we went out for dinner (he'd made several reservations and let me choose; final verdict = Ichiban sushi). I actually dressed up, put on a little makeup and the effects were positive to say the least. After a lovely dinner, we picked up some cake at the store before heading home. I went into the other room when we got there, and while I was gone he surprised me yet again by lighting a myriad of candles in the dining room; we ate the cake and then cuddled in their romantic glow. It was so amazing. BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER, spent with the best Valentine in the world...mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment