Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Happy List

I always enjoy reading through the happy lists on the rockstar diaries blog, so I've decided to make my own.
15 Things That Make Catie Terribly Happy
  1. An empty dance studio
  2. Early morning spooning
  3. Chocolate-covered cinnamon bears
  4. Riding in the shopping cart at the grocery store
  5. Squidging my toes in the sand
  6. Getting flowers on special occasions - or for no reason at all
  7. Laughing to the point of tears with my BFFs
  8. Picnics
  9. Baking peach pie in late summer
  10. A good UFC fight
  11. Writing notes
  12. Discovering bands and hole-in-the-wall restaurants before they become popular
  13. Holding hands and getting pulled in for a "sneak attack" kiss
  14. The smell of a campfire (and Old Spice Pure Sport deodorant)
  15. Bear hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment