Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey la hey la my boyfriend's (almost) back

I thought I was going to be a ski widow this winter...WRONG. And being an LSAT widow is almost worse, because at least ski resorts close at a certain time and you have to go home. The LSAT prep books are always there, thick, taunting, wretched things that they are. I miss curling up with my Will to discuss literature and things of that sort. Yes, I'm "for reals" and we do it often. (Our last topic was who we'd want to be able to write like and why. My choices:
Male - Thoreau, Robert Louis Stevenson, or Cervantes.
Female - Jane Austen, Baroness D'Orczy, or J.K. Rowling.)
But alas, he has had virtually no free time with work and studying. I can't wait for the LSAT to be over after Saturday!! Then I can have my boyfriend back. My nacho-making, super-cuddly, joke-cracking, infectious-smile, stress-free, crazy-amazing boyfriend. Good luck Willow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment